Simple Social Media Marketing
that Produces Results
Social media has helped to level the playing field for small business and entrepreneurs. Social media can be a tough thing to navigate because of the ever-changing "rules of the game."
Join us to learn how you can stand out and get real results using social media the right way. Karen Fox has helped hundreds of clients figure out the best way to use social media so they stand out in their industry and get clients to follow and contact them. During this workshop, you will learn:
- Strategies in Using Social Media
- Where to Invest your Time
- What’s New in Digital Marketing
- Simple and Time Saving Ways to Post
Join us for this interactive workshop on Social Media.
Karen Fox, Market Domination Strategist
Known better as Karen THE Connector, Karen Fox spent 27 years educating thousands in the offline world on sales and marketing. She continues to educate her clients one on one or in group presentations, helping them make sense of the Digital World of Marketing. She is known for her patience and innate ability to communicate the simplicity of Social Media Marketing in a way those not born in this generation can understand. Karen is creative and a Big Picture Visionary whose success since starting her marketing business in 2009 comes from her clients succeeding with a Greater ROI. She is the one to call to help you tell your story in a way your fans become ambassadors. She believes you should be the one to tell the world the truth about your amazing business and why they should do business with you as no one knows it better than YOU! She is a Partner with e4e , Board Member and VP for the Fenton Chamber, Board Member for The Tapestry Network.
- 9:30am - 9:50am Socializing and Networking
- 9:50am - 10:00am Welcome and Introductions
- 10:00am - 10:10am Corporate Associate Member Spotlight
- 10:10am - 11:10am Educational Program
- 11:10am - 11:30am Announcements
- 11:30am - 12:00pm Optional Q&A Session for New Organizers